Thursday, October 15, 2009

Product Find!

For anyone else that is exploring the world of being sugar-free, I found a great product! I don't know what it was, but something propelled me to look at the nutrition label of SoBe Lifewater 0 Calorie the other day (it could've been the coupon I had!). AND...they use natural sweeteners in it! I was very excited to see that they only use sweeteners that are on my "approved" list ... erythritol and stevia (RebA/Purevia)! Of course, then there had to be a taste-test...I purchased two flavors (since I had two coupons)...MangoMelon and BlackandBlue Berry. My favorite of the two was the Black and Blue Berry - by far. I was a bit concerned about the 6 carbs per serving, so I called the company. They confirmed my suspicion that the carbs are strictly from the erythritol - being sugar alcohol carbs - which don't count in my world! So...while I had the rep on the phone, I kindly requested some coupons! He was happy to oblige and I will be sipping on some more flavors soon! It's so nice to have something that I can go-to if I find myself out and about with nothing to drink! SoBe is available at many gas stations and is often in the coolers by the registers at my favorite stores! Have you tried SoBe Lifewater 0 cal? I'd love to hear your opinion - so leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment